Faculty In-charge: Ms. Aishwarya Kadam
|Sr. No.||Name of Students|
|1||Ms. Tejal Shinde|
|2||Ms. Shreya Kolhapure|
|3||Ms. Nidhi Ranka|
|4||Ms. Sindu Yadav|
|5||Ms. Swati Kshirsagar|
|6||Ms. Anuja Shinde|
|7||Ms. Kalyani Ghorpade|
|8||Ms. Neha Oswal|
|9||Ms. Aishwarya Singh|
|10||Ms. Gayatri Kulkarni|
|11||Ms. Meghana Dighe|
|12||Ms. Neha Tawade|
|13||Mr. Kostubh Moghe|
|14||Mr. Suraj Gurav|
|15||Mr. Kshitij Kshirsagar|
Swa-Des Magazine Publishing Policy Our goal is to advocate and protect the interests of our readers
- The members of editorial board for Swa-Des Magazine will be selected out of registered students by way of interview.
- Editorial team will be given a set of strict set of rules and guidelines for publication.
- Every year, the theme of Magazine is decided as per the suggestions of the students in consultation with faculty members on the basis of current Socio-Legal issues.
- The students are supposed to contribute for college magazine in the form of legal articles, theme based or other articles, poems, photos, quotes etc., in Marathi, Hindi or English language as per the choice of the student.
- Every article is reviewed by Editorial team before Publication
- The decision which is taken by editorial board for publication of Articles is final.
- Every article published in Swa-Des Magazine is expected to fulfill certain criteria:
- No previously published work
- No violation of author rights or copyright infringement
Dr. Rohini Honap Principal
Note: The above mentioned Swa-Des Magazine Publishing Policy is also followed for this Academic year 2017-2018