- Pravin Nikamwas selected as the official Indian Youth Representative as a part of 6 member delegation of Govt. of India to Uganda for 9th CYM meeting. Delegation was headed by Shri. A.K.Dubeyji (IAS) Secretary at Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Govt. of India. Pravin Nikam’s efforts on sexual reproductive health rights and as a activist advocating for peace, democracy & human rights for all and his work on youth engagement in the development discourse was appreciated.
- Pravin Nikam was invited as a Key Note Speaker at Global Citizen Festival in New York to speak about his work on Sexual Reproductive Health Rights to an audience of 60,000 people. He shared the Dias with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg, the Hon. Prime Minister in Her speech appreciated Pravin Nikam’s work for girls rights to sanitation.
- For his efforts on sanitation and health rights, Pravin Nikam is appointed as Ambassador for Swachha Bharat Mission Pune by Pune Municipal Corporation.
- Pravin Nikam is named as Young Leader by Women Deliver for advancing gender equality. (Women Deliver is a global advocacy organization that works to generate political commitment and financial investment for reducing maternal mortality and achieving universal access to reproductive health.)
- Pravin Nikam was invited to Malaysia for CYC Meeting and his efforts for educating and empowering women on their legal rights was appreciated by Deputy Prime Minster of MalaysiaDr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.
- For his efforts, he was awarded the REX Karmaveer Chakra Global Fellowship Award by iCONGO in association with United Nations Volunteers
- He was invited as a Key Note Speaker by TATA Steel in Jamshedpur for Dhwani Youth Conclave and also at Social Service Superintendents Workshop organized Medical Education Department - Government of Maharashtra.
- Pravin Nikam was invited for three-day National Consultation on Effective Communication and Intervention Strategies to Prevent and End Violence against Women in India which was organized by Women in Security, Conflict Management and Peace an initiative of The Foundation for Universal Responsibility of HH The Dalai Lama.
- Global Citizen a New York based noted civil rights organisation published a short documentary titled“Meetthe Period Man of Pune” on the work done by Pravin Nikam for sexual reproductive health rights and gender justice.