Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities
Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College promotes the overall development of the student by facilitating the education with the co-curricular activities and extra-curricular activities. Infrastructure of the institution facilitates the progress of the students where the availability is made to students for their advancement. College has the well-defined policy for the maintenance and utilization of all physical and academic facilities which includes use of e-library facility, access to e-journals of the college library through internet login and password, use of computers and other physical facilities.
- Maintenance of the computers in Computer Lab as well as all the computers in the college, Internet and Wi-Fi is carried out by IT department of the parent society i.e. Deccan Education Society.
- Maintenance of other physical Infrastructure is carried out by the college through the estate department of the Parent Society.
- For the maintenance of library measures like yearly pest control and yearly stock verification is carried out.
- College also has annual maintenance contract with the service provider for maintenance of Library Database.
- For daily maintenance of the college building housekeeping staff has been outsourced. Separate staff member has been appointed by the parent society for the daily maintenance of Sports complex and Auditorium.
- For maximum utilization of college Infrastructure, college building is made available for outside agencies and institutions whenever required for conducting competitive examination. Library can be used by alumni and outsiders after taking prior permission from the Principal.